Wednesday 4th June – left Philadelphia - 7 hours flight
Thursday 5th June arrive London Heathrow – left for Singapore – 13 hours flight
Friday 6th June arrive Singapore – leave for Perth Australia – 5 hour flight
Today we got to the last airport and after we went thorough customs we saw my friend Kafir’s dad Kado to pick us up. Then we had a long drive to the National Trust house where we saw my dad’s Tom Perrigo friend and they had a very long talk. When they where talking I was sleeping on two chairs. When we left to go to our house (an old National Trust property – 150 years old) we had to get the food to eat so we went to a fish and chip shop. We ordered a lot of food and when we were on the road we did a U turn and went to a cake store got cake and finally we got to the house. Every body had a lot of fun that day – playing in the dark.
Thursday 5th June arrive London Heathrow – left for Singapore – 13 hours flight
Friday 6th June arrive Singapore – leave for Perth Australia – 5 hour flight
Today we got to the last airport and after we went thorough customs we saw my friend Kafir’s dad Kado to pick us up. Then we had a long drive to the National Trust house where we saw my dad’s Tom Perrigo friend and they had a very long talk. When they where talking I was sleeping on two chairs. When we left to go to our house (an old National Trust property – 150 years old) we had to get the food to eat so we went to a fish and chip shop. We ordered a lot of food and when we were on the road we did a U turn and went to a cake store got cake and finally we got to the house. Every body had a lot of fun that day – playing in the dark.
Saturday 7th June
Today I woke up and I was so hungry that I thought I could eat an elephant, so I got up and I eat lots of corn flaks. Then every body got up and Tamsin was so grumpy she had no sleep and had jet lad. Jet lad is when people travel to different countries and get very tired. We said to a friend that we would meet them at Kings Park at 11:00. when we get to kings park they are not here so we wait fifteen, then half an hour and finally they come and we walk and for played for two hours and then got some ice cream that was ok. Finally we said good bye and left and went to a strange burger place eating around a fire. When we got our French fries I went up to get ketchup when I came back I dipped and got a lot of ketchup when I put it in my mouth I realized that it was hot sauce. My mouth was on fire I went to my mom and asked her for water (the hot sauce was hotter then Shane’s) and she said it was in the car so we all went to the car and went home. I was very lucky.
Today I woke up and I was so hungry that I thought I could eat an elephant, so I got up and I eat lots of corn flaks. Then every body got up and Tamsin was so grumpy she had no sleep and had jet lad. Jet lad is when people travel to different countries and get very tired. We said to a friend that we would meet them at Kings Park at 11:00. when we get to kings park they are not here so we wait fifteen, then half an hour and finally they come and we walk and for played for two hours and then got some ice cream that was ok. Finally we said good bye and left and went to a strange burger place eating around a fire. When we got our French fries I went up to get ketchup when I came back I dipped and got a lot of ketchup when I put it in my mouth I realized that it was hot sauce. My mouth was on fire I went to my mom and asked her for water (the hot sauce was hotter then Shane’s) and she said it was in the car so we all went to the car and went home. I was very lucky.
Sunday 8th June
Today I woke up early because our friend was coming at 11:00 so I did my blog and it was 11:30 so I asked my dad where they were my dad said they are normally a hour late they came at 12:00. When they came we started to play tag then my dad said we had to wait for Richard who was always late as well. Then Richard came and we went to a place you could see wild animals. But we were going to the water fall. Richard showed us some tricks like how you can shoot leaves. Then he said that we should fallow this trail to the water fall. We followed the trail for a long time and we came out on a huge place that had huge rocks. After a while we walked in the water and I slipped down the water fall lots of people saw me surf down then fall on my butt and get very wet. After that we went home and saw five kangaroos that ran away when we took pictures. I had a very fun day. We finished with pizzas.
Today I woke up early because our friend was coming at 11:00 so I did my blog and it was 11:30 so I asked my dad where they were my dad said they are normally a hour late they came at 12:00. When they came we started to play tag then my dad said we had to wait for Richard who was always late as well. Then Richard came and we went to a place you could see wild animals. But we were going to the water fall. Richard showed us some tricks like how you can shoot leaves. Then he said that we should fallow this trail to the water fall. We followed the trail for a long time and we came out on a huge place that had huge rocks. After a while we walked in the water and I slipped down the water fall lots of people saw me surf down then fall on my butt and get very wet. After that we went home and saw five kangaroos that ran away when we took pictures. I had a very fun day. We finished with pizzas.
1 comment:
Hi what's up! Where have you been since Sat? I am at another boring camp. I can't wait to see you on Monday. What is your phone number?
Post a Comment