Thursday, June 12, 2008


Thursday 12th June

Today I woke up and it was 5: 45. I was so tired I could barely get up. Then I asked my dad why we woke up so early, he said we have a ten hour car drive to Albany. Mike said we would have stops. We would go to have breakfast and then go to a huge rock? When we were in the car for six hours mike said we are here we are at the Wave Rock. When we got to the Wave Rock it really did looked liked a wave. I tried to run up it and I fell down like a slide on my butt. Mike said there was a Hippos Mouth that was a big cave that you could fit four cars. When we got to Hippos Mouth it was huge and of course I climbed all over it. Sadly we left and we where back on the road for four hours. When we got to Albany Mike said we should have dinner and left us to relax in the hotel for one hour. Dinner was good.

We are so far South that the next stop is Antarctica – we are going to go to the Whale Museum and see the coast line – it can be very dangerous and the waves here can be over 40 foot high on the coast line.

1 comment:

dsds said...


This blog site is pretty good! How was it made . I view something genuinely interesting about your site so I saved to my bookmarks . You can visit my site.
bike wheel rental or hire