Monday, May 26, 2008

Thomas getting ready for Australia - packing

Hi everybody, this is my blog that you will have fun reading over the summer as I travel & have fun. It will be about my summer travels in Australia.







I did not know that packing was so hard and we don't even go until 4th June just before graduation from SFS.

My dad is making a documentary of his work in Australia and I am going to be second camera man, I have video and a still digital camera.










3 comments:

Alex said...

G,Day Mate. I hope you are having a great time in Aussie land. Say hi to the Kangaroos for me. From the well known Kiwi in your class.

Janey said...

Hi Thomas. Are you going to summer school at SFS? I hope you are having a good time in Austrailia. Love, Janey

Janey said...

Wow You are having a super time. I stayed home today and then visited with Kim. It has been REALLY HOT here for the past four days. You haven't missed anything.

We are now having thunderstorms.

On Monday I went to a camp I hate and we couldn't swim and it was boring and I told my mom I would rather be bored at home than bored at camp. So now I stay at home.

I rode my bike this morning to pick up my I touch.

I miss you.

Love, Janey

NOTE: I park my car and go to work and that's where Janey had to ride her bike to to get the I Touch that she had left in our car - it's about 2 miles from our house.