Saturday, June 14, 2008


Saturday 14th June

Today I woke up and I had breakfast and I nearly killed my toast, I put it in too long and when it pop up it was all black. When mom woke up she asked me was I doing because I was going to throw the bread out, she said I should get a knife and scrape off the burnt toast. When every body was up mom said that we where going to go to a aquarium. When we went to the aquarium we went all over the aquarium and finally we got to the sharks and there was two scuba divers in the tank feeding the sharks. When we came out of the aquarium we had lunch and went to the beach and we went swimming in the Indian Ocean, the water was very cold. After that we went to Whitemen park and went on a tram that I could stick my head out in the wind. Then we went home

No comments: