Friday 13th June
We are so far South that the next stop is Antarctica – we are going to go to the Whale Museum and see the coast line – it can be very dangerous and the waves here can be over 40 foot high on the coast line.
When we get to the whale museum the first thing I see is the big whaling ship. It was about 90 foot that it very big for a whaling ship. It slept about fifteen people but it looks like it could fit twenty people. When we got on the ship Tamsin ran up to the top of the ship, the ship five floors so we ran a lot. Finally I got to the top and there was a steering wheel, then I looked back and there was two steering wheels there so there was three steer weal’s on the ship. Mom said that we were going to a 3D movie after we went on the ship. After the 3D movie about whales we went to the beach and saw three whales, but Tamsin wasted our money on the binoculars and looked through them for all 60 seconds. Finally we got to the place where they had whale bones that where very big. Then I saw a case and it had a 25 day old dead whales foetus. Then we had to go because we had to go and pick up dad and drive home. When we got home I had dinner and went to sleep. I had a good day. We drove back to Perth on Friday a very short journey of 400 kilometers (5 hours).
We are so far South that the next stop is Antarctica – we are going to go to the Whale Museum and see the coast line – it can be very dangerous and the waves here can be over 40 foot high on the coast line.
When we get to the whale museum the first thing I see is the big whaling ship. It was about 90 foot that it very big for a whaling ship. It slept about fifteen people but it looks like it could fit twenty people. When we got on the ship Tamsin ran up to the top of the ship, the ship five floors so we ran a lot. Finally I got to the top and there was a steering wheel, then I looked back and there was two steering wheels there so there was three steer weal’s on the ship. Mom said that we were going to a 3D movie after we went on the ship. After the 3D movie about whales we went to the beach and saw three whales, but Tamsin wasted our money on the binoculars and looked through them for all 60 seconds. Finally we got to the place where they had whale bones that where very big. Then I saw a case and it had a 25 day old dead whales foetus. Then we had to go because we had to go and pick up dad and drive home. When we got home I had dinner and went to sleep. I had a good day. We drove back to Perth on Friday a very short journey of 400 kilometers (5 hours).
No comments:
Post a Comment